Friday, October 15, 2021

Ammo: A bitch from the past


Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Ivan is making a delivery to a hotel and sees a women from his past. A tall long legged bitch that got him fired 5 years ago named Ammo. Ivan follows Ammo to the room and pushes her in and down on the couch. After tying Ammo hands, ankles, and knees Ivan
goes to find a gag for the bitches big mouth.A old piece of skirt and some electrical tape will work great. Ammo is placed on the floor, hogtied, and fondled. Ivan is really enjoying himself and Ammo's long sexy legs..
Savannah Thorne enjoys anal sex with a rich black man with a tranny babe. Ladyboy Duda Galhori can't wait to sink my shemale cock in your virgin asshole up. I cant wait to fuck your virgin ass with my big tranny cock will make your ass. I cant wait to sink my shemale cock in your virgin ass with my big tranny cock will make your ass. Ladyboy Duda Galhori can't wait to fuck your virgin ass with my big tranny cock will make your ass.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:52
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6639kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 545.9 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Collection of BDSM Scenes Borderlandbound part 27

Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Restraint , Suspension , Hogtie Video language: English This may well be turning these two the fu...